Engineering Systems Admin - 938710
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Apply Apply with LinkedIn Share
IDM Engineer position to manage Juniper’s Corp and Customer IDM solutions from Oracle and Microsoft.
- Directory: Experience on at least two Directory Products (Active Directory is Must with any other directory (OpenLdap, Oracle OVD, OpenDJ, etc.)).
- Commands and Best Practice.
- Schema Design
- Directory Model and Security (Group Policy and Access Control Instructions).
- Directory Sync and Migration Experience.
- Ldap, Ldaps, Authentication, Certificate based Auth, Posix Schema and Unix auth.
- Azure-connect or AD-Connect
- AD PowerShell.
- Single Sign On : Experience on at least two SSO Products (ADFS and Oracle Access Manager).
- Experience on OKTA, Azure-AD (SSO) and any other product would be preferred.
- SAML, OAUTH and OpenID.
- Migration Experience from one SSO product to other (ADFS preferred).
- SimpleSAMLPhp or any other SAML/OAUTH client configuration experience is must.
- Code Extension.
- Provisioning: Experience in Oracle Identity Manager OIM (Microsoft Identity Manager MIM is huge plus)
- Synchronization Service implementation experience.
- OIM Upgrades 11G, 12C
- OIM Integrations, API’s.
- Group Management, WorkFlow, Management Rules, etc.
- AD, PowerShell, file, DB connectors and Code (DLL extension).
- MIM Portal and Password Reset Portal.
- PAM: Experience any PAM Solution (Thycotic or CyberArk preferred)
- User and Secret/password management.
- Remote desktop (UNIX , AD).
- On-demand Access, Command white-listing.
- Policy and Template design.
- REST and scripting experience to automate routine jobs.
- SQL: Basic experience any Database Solution.
- Scripting: PowerShell or UNIX shell (PowerShell Preferred).
- Programming: C# and Java .
- Experience on End-to-End Solution design and Implementation.
- College Degree
- 8 to 10 years of relevant industry experience in IDM space