$80K — $100K *
Provides engineering expertise, utilizes working knowledge or product design, drafting, manufacturing engineering principles, theories, and concepts to modify, improve, or streamline and/or integrate manufacturing engineering processes, duties, and/or requirements efficiently into the manufacturing organization.Job Description:
• Supervise engineering team members in a defined project environment, setting goals and directing career paths.
• Work with cross-functional groups to coordinate needs, issues, and expectations of engineering team.
• Design new materials, modify existing materials or processes, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
• Participate in identifying potential projects that support the business plan, develops project plans and ensures completion on time. Directs and coordinates the implementation of approved plans.
• Interface with production management and shop floor operations on full definition of product requirements throughout the manufacturing process and assures the professional development of subordinates.
• Maintain official manufacturing engineering documentation in accordance with customer and other requirements. Reviews customer requests and inquiries and compares to existing capacity and capabilities.
• Answer questions with regard to drawing or feature interpretations and drawing details for shop personnel.
• Works in collaboration with sales and manufacturing personnel or interacting directly with customers in the development of new products and to communicate the Company’s technology capabilities in providing solutions in response to customer request, of current production issues, providing ongoing support in a technical service role.
• In collaboration with manufacturing, assesses corporate technology to identify opportunities for improvement, developing or revising current technology to obtain and implement process improvements.
• Responsible for auditing, revising, and establishing all engineering related work instructions, procedures, and processes.
• Provide training/cross-training in equipment, software and process operations.
• Monitor, review, and approve employee time records in a timely manner to meet established deadlines.
• Interview and make recommendations on appropriate candidate to fill vacancies.
• Prepare and administer on-time delivery of employee performance reviews by effectively communicating work performance standards and setting realistic goals.
• Enforce attendance and work rules uniformly and recommends when counseling or discipline is required.
• With assistance from Human Resources, conducts disciplinary meetings with employees.
• May be responsible for providing Trade Compliance training to newly hired employees.
• Responsible for ensuring all departmental employees are working and conducting themselves within all established rules, guidelines and legal requirements and takes immediate action to address/correct all behaviors not in compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree in related engineering field and/or 6 years of experience in similar discipline.
Valid through: 12/24/2020
$80K — $100K
19 days ago