Job Description Summary:
Under general supervision, performs one or more of the following activities: configuration management, system administration, security administration, network administration, development system implementation, production system implementation. Responds to issues related to environment, hardware, system, and/or software and implements resolution across technology areas. May support activities related to change management, outage management, and project management as well.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Two (2) years work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
- Strong skills in Linux/Unix System Administration
- Experience with Splunk, Puppet, ATLAS, ServiceNow, Automic, or uDeploy platforms
- Shell or Java programming experience
- Demonstrated project management capability
- Organizational and communication skills