Kronos Workforce Ready team is looking for a passionate Engineering Scrum Master.
We are looking for someone who is innovative and leads by example. The ideal candidate will be someone who reinforces and shares scrum knowledge across the organization; brings out the best in the teams; someone who knows when to say "no" and someone who knows when to push for the best results.
What you'll do:
• Act as Scrum master for 2-3 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams on how to use scrum and agile practices and methodology.
• Oversee the scrum process and coach the teams; facilitates transparency, inspection, and adaption.
• Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings to ensure full team engagement.
• Assist the product owner in keeping the backlog healthy and groomed.
• Ensure cross-team coordination and manage interdependencies between agile teams.
• Identify and maintain relevant metrics that gives the team insight into how they are doing.
• Identify and address challenges in the scrum process that negatively impact team productivity.
• Work with other scrum masters within Workforce Ready team and ensure that scrum process is consistent across the teams.
• Ensure scrum team's key information (velocity, impediments and risks) is shared clearly and efficiently to the leadership teams and other scrum teams as required.
• Scrum Master certification and with a minimum of 2 years' experience as a scrum master in more than one organization, for multiple teams simultaneously
• Proven experience in Agile/Scrum methodology with minimum of 3-5 years of expertise in Agile software development including coaching on agile methodologies.
• Ability to coach team and stakeholders on Agile practices and ensure adherence to Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of developing SAAS products preferred.
• Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams.
• Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong discipline and ability to influence without authority required.
• A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a computer science, information technology, or an equally technical discipline
$80K - $100K