Position Title EngineeringSales Manager - Turbomachinery - MA or VT #3800
Location Chelmsford MA or Wilder Vermont
This role requires substantial experience in turbomachinery design and development and the ability to build a high performing salespresence in the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for market research, prospecting, shaping, proposal preparation and management, and closing large projects. The EngineeringSales Manager must be an effective member of the Sales and Marketing team and form strong relationships with our channel partners. The manager will work closelywith customers to refine their needs and offer complex and insightful long-term solutions.
The candidate needs to be a team player with strong writing, organizational and interpersonal communication skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must as well as strategic/business development experience. A working familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or HubSpot is preferred. Background must include past technical and salesexperience in engineering services. The candidate should possess a post-graduate degree in Engineering, have a technical foundation in turbomachinery, and a solid basis in business fundamentals. A minimum of 15years of relevant Engineering and Salesexperience is strongly preferred.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Master's degree in Engineering.
2. Strategic business development experience including technical and salesexperience in engineering services.
3. Technical foundation in turbomachinery, and a solid basis in business fundamentals.
4. 15+ years of relevant Engineering and Salesexperience is strongly preferred.
5. Microsoft Dynamics CRM or HubSpot experiencepreferred