Engineering Project Manager - WP
5 - 7 years experience • Engineering Services
Position Overview and Scope
Client is seeking an experienced, full-time Engineering Project Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team.
• Provide technical supervision and direction of project & team members .
• Manage various engineering projects by effectively utilizing resources to provide a finished product that meets all aspects of the construction/engineering specifications and design. This requires the candidate to be able to coordinate and supervise the project from concept to completion.
• Engineering and design in areas of competence.
• Effectively lead teams of engineers, designers, drafters, project administrators, and construction managers in delivering engineered drawing packages and constructionsupport to industrial and manufacturing clients who are building and maintaining facilities.
• Meet with clients and conduct project reviews.
• Track schedule, budget, and scope to complete projects on time and on budget.
• Present design packages at City/County reviews.
• Proposal development including project schedules, cost estimates, and scope of work documents.
• Prepare performance and equipment specifications.
• Review engineering calculations and drawings prepared by other engineers, designers, and drafters.
• Review design documents prepared by other engineers, designs, and drafters.
• Conduct field-verification/observation as needed.
• Some travel may be required.
Experience & Skills Required
• Accredited 4 YearEngineeringDegree, PE desired.
• Previous project management experiencerequired, wood products industry experience mandatory
• Five or more years of relevant experience.
• Excellent computer skills and familiarity with MS Word, Excel, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
• Excellent communication and impromptu problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion.
• Understanding of and skill in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer