Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 293 days ago
1. Provide strong leadership skills in successfully leading projects from start to completion without frequent direct supervision. Responsible for reporting activities and results to management as required.
2. Identifies, develops, plans, and implements capital projects as needed.
3. Provide leadership in planning, directing and supervision of engineering and plant personnel in support of ongoing operations and projects. Responsibilities include new product and process implementations and continuous improvement.
4. Support the plant operations by defining improved process flows and continual improvement efforts.
5. Support and lead cross functional teams as well as interact with all levels of employees, external vendors and customers
6. Serves as liaison with Product Development and manufacturing plants.
7. Conducts Capacity Modeling and equipment capability studies.
8. Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
9. Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
10. Role model CITE and Working in Teams principles
11. Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
May supervise hourly and salaried employees in the assigned department and/or departments. If so this position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering; electrical or mechanical desired, but other disciplines will be considered.
* Computer aided drafting required. AutoCAD preferred with Inventor proficiency a plus.
* Minimum of 6 years of manufacturing engineering experience; wood related preferred.
* Must have experience in material flows, continuous improvement practices; and process analysis.
* CNC programming experience is highly preferred but not required.
* Six Sigma and or lean training is a plus
* Excellent personal computer skills in a network environment; Microsoft products experience preferred - Outlook-Word-Excel-Project.
* Track record of successful project management
* Experience in working in a team environment
* Management style must be consistent with CITE Principles
* Strong planning/Organization & Time Management skills
* Demonstrated problem solving skills