Engineering Project Manager - Siri Search Quality & Release
- Job Number: 55407698
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 22-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Play a leading part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices. The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. We’re looking for someone to lead our search quality efforts including: defining qualification plans and shipping criteria for new features, defining and running our continuous deployment pipelines for all software project, defining and leading issue triage for all search and knowledge features. Work with top tier engineering and product teams to serve over 1 billion customers, you role is essential to creating the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love.
- 3+ years experience as an EPM, Delivery Lead or similar role leading cross functional product or software engineering teams.
- 3+ years experience delivering multi-component, highly scaled software serves
- Self-motivated and Proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Ability fluidly work across a large number of teams to enforce process and efficient outcomes
- MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent
Drive and ship large, cross-functional projects and features from inception to delivery Define, plan, deliver, and own features end-to-end Coordinate with cross functional teams to defining qualification plans and shipping criteria for new features Lead definition and execution of our continuous deployment pipelines for all software project for search and knowledge Define and lead issue triage for all search and knowledge features. Anticipate team and platform growth; help scale organization or software delivery process to ensure maximum success for the team year over year. Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines; clearly communicate project progress to leads. Be the voice for our customers; do whatever it takes to deliver the highest quality experience to our customers Have 100% dedication to elevating your teams’ ability to deliver customer impact to the next level
MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent
Past programming experience within a workplace or academic environment