Madison, WI Work Hours (i.e. 9-5): 8-5 Hours Per Week: 40 Experience Required: 5-7 Years Education Required:
Travel Percentage: 10 Relocation Provided:
Make a difference! Be inspired! Accuray helps cancer patients live longer, better lives.
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) invents, manufactures and supports a complete portfolio of radiation therapy and radiosurgery platforms for treating multiple forms of cancer. Our team works passionately to create a future without the fear, pain or human suffering of cancer. With over 800 systems installed worldwide, our leading edge technologies - the Cyberknife®, TomoTherapy® and Radixact™ Systems - put the emphasis on patient-focused care. Our offerings range from high-precision radiosurgery for early-stage and localized disease to 3D image-guided, intensity-modulated-radiation therapy for more advanced disease throughout the body. For more information,
Engineering Project Manager Delivery Systems
- Organize, triage, drive and communicate progress against and LVI (life cycle value improvement) and sustaining portfolio of projects.
- May include driving engineering development projects in these areas as well as other life cycle phases (new product development, technology development)
- Drives projects involving a high degree of cross-discipline and cross-functional coordination with hands-on problem solving.
- Plans, estimates, organizes and monitors significant projects.
- Manage internal stakeholder interactions and expectations.
- Utilizes preferred tools, techniques and methods for estimating project cost and time.
- Identifies risks and vulnerabilities; creates contingency plans.
- Communicates reporting requirements; creates monitoring and control mechanisms.
- Conducts regular and ad-hoc project reviews with project team, sponsors, and clients. Maintains open communication among project participants and interested parties.
- BS or equivalent in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience. PMP Certification is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project, program, engineering functional management. Adjacent experience as an individual contributor may be considered.
- Proven interaction skills with individual contributors and management within engineering organization as well as stakeholders outside of R&D.
- Industry experience and knowledge of medical device and regulatory standards highly preferred.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Accuray Our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top — and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.