We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities, as a result, we have exciting opportunities for an Engineering Project Manager to join our Project Management Office in Rockleigh, NJ 07647.
The Project Manager will collaborate and provide technical leadership to lead various cross-functional teams within Engineering (hardware, software, mechanical, and quality), Marketing and Operations to plan, schedule, prioritize, and drive development activities through manufacturing introduction for multiple new and/or enhanced products; holding teams responsible for all project assignments.
- The project manager will for the assigned projects, serve as the primary focal point for project information to the Company
- Develop detailed project plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, approach, deliverables, timelines and work breakdown structures for all project assignments
- Working closely with Operations and Supply Chain partners to manage the manufacturing launch
- Resolve conflicts related to cost, schedule, performance, prioritization, and technical uncertainties
- Special projects as assigned
- BS Electrical or Computer Engineering is required
- Ideal candidate will have combined experience of at least 10 years within the high-tech electronics industry; in the capacity of a design engineer and, later, as a project manager or project lead
- A minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management methodologies is required
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously from concept, design to new product introduction is required
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation skills is required
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills along with experience with MS Project, Project Server, and MS Office Suite is required
- MS Engineering Management and/or PMP certification a plus
- Firmware design, development and management experience a plus
- Job ID 2018-5357