University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - engineering
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Engineer Capital Project Manager - Chicago
Food manufacturing market leader seeks an experienced Engineering Project Manager to plan and coordinate medium to large capital projects from concept to completion.No Sponsorship.No Job Hoppers.Engineering Degree Required.
- Manage extensive interactions with equipment vendors, construction contractors, engineering services contractors, local / state / federal government, and co-manufacturers.
- Manage a range of medium to large capital projects, and manage project staffs of typically 4 to 20 engineers.
- Be recognized as a Technical Leader and an expert in Project Management.
- Manage all aspects of scope development, cost estimates and scheduling.
- Degree - Engineering or related.
- 8+ yrs Food industry manufacturing experience.
- 4+ yrs experience managing multi-million dollar capital projects from concept to completion.
- Extensive experience in designing, and installation of food packaging equipment and systems, a plus.
- Formal project management training / certifications a plus.
- The candidate must possess excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills along
- Travel is project-based and requires ability to travel 50% to 70% at times to plants, vendors, etc.