We are looking for an engineering project leader to ensure delivery of projects and customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Job Location: Augusta, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire
The company helps manufacturing plants in the Southeast run better, faster and smarter through automation and customized valve solutions. As the Project Manager you will insure that projects delivered by your group meet or exceed the customer and company project success criteria. You will create an environment in which a highly motivated and engaged team of professionals achieve or exceed targetUtilization, Financial and Quality Key Performance Indicators. In addition, you will be responsible for developing partnerships with key customers acting as the focal point for ensuring customer satisfaction across all project work undertaken by the group. Travel may be required at times, variable based on Industry and Customer demands, but typically limited to weekdays.
- Education - Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Industrial Process Control - experience managing large process control projects for the Pulp & Paper, Chemical or Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences sector
- Industrial Automation - 10+ years project and technical/engineering team management experience in assigned industry (Pulp & Paper, Chemical or Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences)
- DCS or Control Systems Design and/or Configuration - DeltaV (version 11 or higher) and/or Honeywell (Experion or higher)
- PLC Configuration or Troubleshooting - ABB, Mitsubishi, Rockwell, Siemens, Emerson