Engineering Program Manager - Wireless SOC/RF
- Job Number: 112988551
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 12-Sep-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
This is an individual contributor role, but we are looking for strong leadership skills for ensuring that our RF Analog/Mixed-signal IPs and Connectivity SoC chip designs meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements for Apple products. The EPM will be responsible for cross-functional communication and representation for the groups involved in RF IP development and Wireless SoC development from concept to production. Strong technical background in RF analog/mixed signal IP or RF or WiFi/BT Silicon development required. Candidate to have project management experience in some aspect of RF Chip Design, VLSI Chip Design, and/or Technology Process development. Candidate must have experience working in a dynamic engineering environment, must be good at multi-tasking, and real-time crisis management.
- 5 years experience working with Analog and/or Mixed-Signal IPs or RF products.
- Strong team player and creative thinker who is able to lead technical teams, cross-functional groups and vendors against plans.
- High tech industry experience with a track record of hands-on product development, program management, project management or engineering management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Analog/Mixed signal/ RF design process, tools/flows and methodologies and SoC/chip design life cycle.
•Work closely with chip Integration and system teams to drive high level milestones. •Ability to multi-task and manage designs across several projects simultaneously. •Close technical requirements with Apple System teams, manage issues, and track bugs. •Work with cross-functional SW and System organizations to enable progress on dependencies for Silicon tape-outs and ramp. •Pull together regular project status presentations for cross-functional executive reviews. •Drive resolution of technical issues between cross-functional teams: Technology/Library, IP owners, Design, DV, PD, HW and SW teams. •Convert large amounts of data into a clear story to communicate to stakeholders and organizations at all levels. •Identify risks, develop mitigation strategies and facilitate conflict resolution. •Track Project Schedule for all phases of Silicon-on-chip design: Design, Prototyping, Silicon Bring-up, System Bring-up and Production Ramp.
•MS or BS Degree in technical discipline