Engineering Program Manager - SOC Architecture
- Job Number: 112953374
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 24-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Apple has an exciting opportunity for a technology leader to contribute during the Architecture-and-planning phase of Apple’s custom SoCs powering exciting new products and platforms. Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, drive results, and communicate effectively? Are you results-oriented? Can you deliver on a predictable and fast-paced schedule? We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record, leading large cross-functional teams to deliver high quality, complex SoCs on time. We are looking for a leader with the breadth of experience, and depth of technical knowledge. You will support the SoC planning during the concept phase of the product life cycle - working closely with Architecture, SoC Development, Software, and Systems EE teams.
- Requires 7+ years of Technology R&D, 3+ years of Technical Product Marketing, Program Management, or Engineering Management experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Great leader with a collaborative mindset.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined engineering environment, strong multitasker.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Strong desire to own and drive project planning and development using well defined metrics.
- Experience developing SoC from Concept to Mass Production is ideal.
You will be responsible for recognizing, evaluating and communicating cross-functional issues and risks. You will facilitate good communication and present multiple levels of program status across a wide spectrum: from individual contributors to executive management. You will drive day-to-day activities to meet program objectives. Requires: •Meeting aggressive schedules by planning, prioritizing, identifying critical paths and driving progress •Understanding technical issues and driving them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making •Disciplined issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks & status •Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon definition
BSEE / MSEE or equivalent is required