You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering. You will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Product, Quality, and Operations to create detailed and comprehensive program plans.
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program.
- Maintain, track and update program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas.
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget. Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership.
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact.
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Five or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle.
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s.
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex.
- technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience.
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership.