$80K — $100K *
The Senior Program Manager will facilitate and lead strategic initiatives for large multi-faceted projects which may be customer/division specific or company-wide. Provides management and guidance to multi-functional project teams and/or other Project or Program Managers. Manages and enhances customer relationships. Provides full accountability for project budgets, schedules, project management, and performance requirements for enterprise level projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Builds team(s) to address the project goals and objectives for multiple and/or enterprise-level projects.
· Collaborates with customer (internal or external) from requirements gathering through product acceptance stages.
· Aligns the program team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the enterprise project.
· Reviews project schedules with functional project managers and project coordinators assigned to projects.
· Provides guidance and motivation to project teams to successfully achieve project goal and corporate initiatives
· Communicates project objectives in terms of overall strategic business objectives.
· Serves as interface with customers, vendors, stakeholders and project sponsor(s)
· Devises creative solutions to critical customer and user needs.
· Manages development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and corporate initiatives, including project-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) or metrics.
· Monitors projects' Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and manages the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
· Obtains and summarizes current project information and milestone status versus project performance baseline.
· Drives project/program tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule.
· Coordinates the efforts of the team to develop an integrated project plan and risk analysis with action plans to mitigate the risks.
· Manages resource capacity and time tracking allocated to enterprise-level project.
· Performs Financial Management and analysis of costs for enterprise-level projects and programs including Capital Expenditures Requests (CER’s) travel, training, resources allocation and other project related costs.
· Forecasts project budget and labor needs for current and future site needs.
· Remains accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Balances the cost, schedule and time-frames against the enterprise level project requirements.
· Reports project status, issues and implemented solutions as well as evaluations and assessments of the results.
· Provides leaders with updates, including greatest opportunities for improvement.
· Recognizes potential problem areas against the plan and identify and implement alternative solutions.
· Identifies best cost solutions to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Provides key stakeholders with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions (if required).
· Participates in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company.
· Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority. Coaches others through difficult decision making situations.
· Designs and facilitates training related to implementation of enterprise initiatives.
· Engages and collaborates with customers within Jabil to obtain greater understanding of customer needs.
· Drives relevant, concise and effective communication through a variety of mediums.
· Designs clear and consistent messages for a variety of diverse audiences, ensuring relevance and effectiveness of delivery.
· Works closely with communications, stakeholders , and management to stay informed of important company information to evaluate and measure program effectiveness and impact on the business.
· Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of Jabil operating policies and procedures required
· Expert knowledge of Jabil’s culture and guiding principles
· Must be adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, company divisions and internal hierarchies
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent required
· Bachelor’s degree required, Masters Degree Preferred
· Minimum of 8 years work-related experience required in project management or related discipline.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or accesssite as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail toor by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.
Valid through: 1/27/2022