At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
As part of Personal System Global Organization, our team is in charge of enabling customized PC configurations for Corporate customers.
The setup process of such PC configuration include various steps (Requirement gathering, Engineering, Procurement, Factory setup).
Your role will be to manage and lead programs involving multiple functions and project teams to drive process improvement and process alignment across multiple geographies
- Document process mapping
- Identify problem statement and objectives for improvement/convergence/alignment
- Define schedule, critical deliverables, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams
- Ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or updateschedule and resource allocation to meet schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders
- Collaborates with management to recommend and implement changes to processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP/PMI and Lean 6 sigma certification preferred.
- Procurement experience is a plus
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.