Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 58 days ago
A global animal-health technology and services company in Portland, Mane, is seeking an Engineering Manager is responsible for the execution of strategies of the product roadmap, aligning with company goals and objectives. Provides management and leads the day-to-day for the successful delivery of software development, enabling the organization to achieve its goals in a competitive and complex business environment.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in math / computer science / engineering or science discipline is required.
• 5+ years demonstrated experience managing a team of developers is required ideally in a SAAS product environment.
• 10+ years of professional experience in the field of Software Development and Engineering
Hands on Software development experience
What You Will Be Doing
• 80% Hands On
• 20% Team Collaboration
• Competitive Pay: $120-130k+ (commensurate with experience)
You Will Receive The Following Benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.