What you’ll do:
- Work with CTO and Product Management to develop high level strategy to deliver on the GridSynergy platform for various markets
- Set a clear technical direction for the engineering team
- Leverage the latest open source technologies to architect and manage a scalable architecture for the platform
- Develop and set the development process for the engineering team
- Hire, develop and lead a high-performance engineering team
- Work with Product Management team to develop, estimate and execute on the engineering roadmap
- Define and execute the strategy for managing the infrastructure for development, testing and production for the GridSynergy platform in the most cost-efficient manner while managing the SLA requirements for each environment
- Drive the performance and uptime of the fleet of the deployed energy storage assets
What you bring:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline required; Master’s/Ph.D. degree preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of total related experience is required
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience working as an architect/software engineer
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience leading engineering teams is required
- Experience in building and managing engineering teams in small, high growth companies
- Strong hands on architecture experience with building large scale SaaS applications using modern, open source technologies
- Expert knowledge of software development methodology using modern processes and tool sets
- Strong understanding of highly scalable, reliable and distributed software architectures
- Strong knowledge of API frameworks and building highly secure privilege-based security infrastructure
- Deep knowledge with Software Change, Configuration Management, and Build Processes in a complex environment
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
ENGIE is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.