Engineering Manager - Rutland, VT
This person will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of equipment used for manufacturing. This person will manage a team responsible for the design and implementation of the manufacturing processes and equipment for web processing. They will be responsible managing all engineering projects, and resolve all engineering and processing issues.
- Improve project identification, scoping, and execution.
- Work with the site team and operators to establish a stable manufacturing process.
- Solve problems in processing.
- Implement workable solutions so that failure modes are eliminated.
- Provide training for the engineering team.
- Define problems through data analysis.
- Handle multiple activities at once, and successfully, across all functions of the manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8years of experience in wet processing or web coating industry.
- Minimum of 4years of experience in a management/supervisory role.
- Knowledge of LeanSix Sigma techniques.
- Top notch mechanical skills, and the ability to understand manufacturing conversion processes.
- Proven track record of development through management skills.
- Microsoft Office expertise.
PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer.