RetailMeNot helps millions of monthly visitors save money and discover great deals at
their favorite retailers. This team is integral to RetailMeNot and we are seeking a strong
leader who can build and develop engineers as well as deliver business results in a
Our engineers work in a wide array of technologies that they’ve chosen which best fit
problems we are working to solve and are constantly on the lookout for new
technologies to improve our code. Technical challenges on the team range across the
In this role, you will lead these types of engineers:
- Full Stack Engineers iterate quickly to deliver new features while maintaining the high
performance and scalability of the system. A full-stack engineer might use technologies
If you love working with people, taking on new challenges and solving large and
impactful business problems, let's talk!
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in software engineering leadership with a track record of leading projects to success
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, in a STEM field, or equivalent self-study of computer science preferred
- You are a fantastic motivator and leader with a demonstrated history of mentoring and developing staff members
- You have keen instincts for analytical analysis, technical judgment, and risk assessment
- You're an excellent communicator across all channels (interpersonal, written, and verbal) and all levels of the organization
- You've honed your experience in a dynamic Agile environment
- You have technical experience with web stack and/or data analysis technologies
What You'll Do
- You'll hire and mentor excellent engineers
- You'll find opportunities to improve process, team structure, staffing, and career development
- You'll lead project & program management for the teams
- You'll guide and mentor team members to make good technical decisions
- You'll take ownership of your team's delivery in close collaboration with product management and other stakeholders
Who We Are
- We hire smart people and give them the autonomy to be creative in how they impact the business.
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion as core values and have a thriving program to support it throughout the company. We give back to the community and support multiple events and organizations with like-minded goals.
- We have an extraordinary open vacation policy.
- We reimburse expenses for cell phone service and gym memberships