Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Engineering Manager directly oversees the daily operations of the maintenance and plant operations department within the hospital setting, including regulatory compliance staff development, preventative and corrective maintenance, and project management.
- 500 Horsepower City of Los Angeles Steam License preferred at hire.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations, or engineering services required with the ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Basic computer skills (word and excel) preferred.
- Current State of California driver’s license and proof of car insurance required. In order to drive company vehicle and have a clean driving record per RCH insurance carrier ((driving restrictions may apply)
- Knowledgeable in building codes and safety regulations, maintenance practices and procedures, as well as the laws, regulations and guidelines governing maintenance functions in a healthcare facility.