We are looking for an accomplished Engineering Manager to build a new high-performance team that will solve some of doctors’ most challenging problems. This team will own a suite of KPIs around doctor growth and enablement, drive development of a new doctor interface and grow the supply-side of the Zocdoc marketplace. As this is expected to be a high-growth position, versatility will be imperative to success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Build a team from the ground up. Take a mix of talented veterans and junior engineers and cultivate a team culture that’s geared for speed and ready to scale.
- Create and deliver on a roadmap with a greenfield of opportunity and partner closely with a dedicated Product Manager and UX designer. You’ll be responsible for setting and delivering on KPIs and OKRs that maximize Zocdoc’s healthcare provider base.
- Set a technical strategy for a full stack team with deeply challenging technical complexity. Frontend stack in Backbone.js, React, and React Native; backend in Scala and C# .net core, fully deployed in AWS.
- Manage the delivery of a completely new invoice and payment system for healthcare providers and new patient-facing products. Create interactive experiences for healthcare providers and their staff to better manage their patients and appointments.
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping great software.
- 2+ years of experience leading, growing, and inspiring engineering teams.
- History of strong product partnership and delivering polished user experiences.
- Experience designing and working in service oriented environments. Experience with cloud technologies like AWS is a strong plus.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and build consensus with engineers at all levels.