$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Summary: GAI Consultants is looking for a Civil Engineering Manager/ Project Manager for our expanding Louisville, KY presence. Your responsibilities in this position will include leading business development initiatives, managing projects within the Power Generation industry, and preforming civil engineering technical review. Bring your talent to a range of stimulating projects alongside supportive and accomplished teammates—advance your career, fulfill your professional aspirations, and express your entrepreneurial spirit as an essential contributor to an established and growing employee-owned company.
Sound like a fit? We'd love the opportunity to get to know you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The candidate should be driven and be seeking the opportunity to:
- Function as a seller/doer
- Identify, chase, and successfully win new business opportunities
- Lead and manage projects primarily for power generation clients
- Technically lead engineering tasks in area of expertise
- Delivers scope, schedule, budget, quality, safety and profitability of all projects managed
- Plans and manages small to medium value projects, with a single or dual discipline focus and a low to medium risk profile
- Directly manages up to $1 million per year of total billings with no limit to the number or value of individual projects managed
The candidate should have the desire and ability to travel to Project sites, as needed, primarily in the mid-west and mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
Qualifications: - BS degree in Engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience
- Civil Site and/or Geotechnical work experience and/or educational focus preferred
- PE required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Demonstrated track record of external customer engagements and building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Demonstrated working knowledge of fundamental project management skills and concepts such as: developing pricing, cost budget monitoring, calculating profit, etc.,
- Willingness to learn GAI-specific project management procedures and requirements
- Motivated, focused, and hard-working
- Solid communication and technical writing skills
Valid Through: 2019-10-18