Engineering Manager, Platform and Framework
Engineering - PM - IT Svcs Seattle, Washington
The ExtraHop platform is a novel approach to processing vast amounts of wire data in real-time. Want to join a collaborative team that builds solutions which provide deep performance insights, behavioral security analyses, and drive business analytics? Keep reading.
You are a self-motivated Engineering Manager with a track record of hiring and retaining teams that deliver great products. You build talent and do it naturally while still providing leadership and process. You listen to your employees and value their opinions. You believe that great things happen when engineering teams are empowered, have clear goals and a leader that removes roadblocks. You are known for your uber organizational skills and zen like balance to keep the team focused on priorities throughout the various stages of the product release cycle.
About the role
As an Engineering Manager at ExtraHop, you will drive our product initiatives and ensure that the team delivers a great product to our customers. You will attract, develop and cultivate a great engineering team and environment. You will work with our product management team to deliver on the product vision and feature priorities. You willwork to see patterns, roadblocks and issues while they are emerging, provide solutions and ensure the development process moves forward swiftly.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree or equivalent in CS or a related Engineering Field
- Experience in software engineering management
- Experience working in agile and waterfall methodology
- Experience in software development life cycle with both agile and waterfall methodology
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with computer networking and related concepts
- Experience with Usability (UX / UI) development OR embedded systems development a plus