We are looking for an Engineering Manager with experience in the payments space to support our growing team of engineers. Our teams work across functions to create solutions, as we strive to power the world’s largest marketplace for fashion.
We invite you to join our team of motivated and thoughtful engineers. Come bring the skills you have, and learn some new ones, as we work together to take the team to the next level.
Who you are
You have 3+ years experience as an Engineering Manager with a team of four or more direct reports. You have experience working on payments solutions for marketplaces.
- You have experience and have led teams within the payments and checkout ecosystem.
- Your approach has diversity and inclusion at its core.
- You have experience working on cross-functional teams.
- You know the ins-and-outs of management. You know how to measure the health of your teams, you can debug underperforming teams, and you have experience delivering both positive and constructive performance feedback.
- People that report to you excel, you are someone people will make a sacrifice to work with.
- You are technically adept. You have a storied experience as an engineer, can assess technical risk, and speak to trade-offs.
- You have experience as a hiring manager.
As an Engineering Manager, Payments you will do things like:
- Drive a successful launch of a new payments initiative.
- Create a friendly and safe work environment that values inclusion, diversity and teamwork.
- Mentor your team, facilitating their growth and providing them with the resources they need to be successful.
- Act as hiring manager to recruit, interview, and onboard new teammates.
- Be an instrumental part of planning and executing your team’s roadmap.
- Work to improve the health and function of the entire engineering organization.
- Promote an environment that fosters a supportive and performant team.
- Provide your reports with regular feedback, and conduct performance reviews.