NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
- Minimum 10 years of related industry experience.
- Manage a design group, including day to day operations.
- Provide training and support to subordinates.
- Manage projects, including budgets, schedule, labor, and expenses.
- Participate and Deliver on group short-term and mid-term business objectives.
- Help Develop power delivery group (people, process and tools) to meet office and/or regional needs.
- Participate in Business Development, workload planning, recruiting and talent pool development, and Expanding Client Base.
- Expand, Cross Sell, Maintain and Foster relationships with existing and perspective clients.
- Proposal development and writing.
- Networking to maintain and enhance the company's local public image and reputation as engineer of choice.
- Provide leadership to the group.
- Engineering Degree
- Experience managing a team of engineers