More information about this job
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager Engineering Manager with a minimum of 10 years related industry experience for our San Diego, CA office.
- Minimum 10 years of related industry experience
- Manage a design group, including day to day operations.
- Provide training and support to subordinates
- Manage projects, including budgets, schedule, labor, and expenses.
- Participate and Deliver on group short-term and mid-term business objectives
- Help Develop power delivery group (people, process and tools) to meet office and/or regional needs.
- Participate in Business Development, workload planning, recruiting and talent pool development, and Expanding Client Base
- Expand, Cross Sell, Maintain and Foster relationships with existing and perspective clients
- Proposal development and writing
- Networking to maintain and enhance the company’s local public image and reputation as engineer of choice.
- Provide leadership to the group.
- EngineeringDegree with P.E.
- Experience managing a team of engineers