Helping businesses build seamless mobile payment flows
At Stripe, engineering managers grow teams and inspire them to do their best work. We're looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead our Mobile SDK team and help define our future product strategy and mobile developer experience. As partof the Stripe product team, you'll be joining a team of engineers, product managers and designers who have built products at companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Venmo, Flipboard, Rdio, Skype, and Google.
Many of the most exciting ideas we've seen depend on mobile, and our work makes the difficult problems they come across invisible. Companies like Postmates, Wish and Instacart use Stripe to power an incredible diversity of experiences on iOS and Android. We help iOS and Android apps move from lengthy forms to one touch payments and securely take payments from around the world.
- Lead teams in quickly delivering mobile payment SDKs that are widely adopted by Stripe's customers
- Work with product managers and designers to define and execute on new products
- Collaborate with product leadership to develop Stripe's long-term product roadmap
- Provide both technical and product leadership, ensuring high quality in both areas
- Manage a team of mobile engineers, supporting their development with technical, product, and strategic mentorship
We're looking for someone who has:
- Past experience building mobile products or SDKs, or other developer tools
- A passion for building end-to-end product experiences
- Experience developing and launching successful products
- Empathy with the many different types of users who depend on Stripe's mobile developer tools
- A passion for building tools for developers and businesses
- Strong technical fundamentals and background
- A demonstrated track record of managing high-performing product engineering teams