Position Summary & Duties: The CES Manager position is a direct-hire position working for a specialty chemical client in the Sulphur, LA area.
The CES Manager is responsible for Mechanical Engineering functions including but not limited to the following,
• Responsible for the development and administration of all Mechanical Integrity program.
• Responsible for all the mechanical departmental activities and deliverables through direct supervision.
• Review of reported mechanical deficiencies and initiation of appropriate systematic corrective action.
• Responsible to prepare budget for mechanical department, shutdown/turn around planning, capital projects and capital spares.
• Responsible for scheduling mechanical activities in consultation with plant maintenance.
• Provides a key interface and communication function between mechanical department and other elements of organization.
• Participate in vendor interaction for new purchases, upgrades, trouble shooting of plant assets etc.
• Ensuring the qualifications of inspection personnel through training, development, and performance reviews.
• Ensure QC on static/rotary repair to confirm compliance.
• Identification of deferrals.
• Support mechanical plant maintenance in various activities as and when required
Qualifications: Education/Experience Required:
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in an ethylene production facility preferred
• 10 plus years of experience in similar role in an operating petrochemical/chemical facility
• Candidates from the Lake Charles area are preferred, but candidates with strong experience outside of the area will be considered