Location: Southern Tier NY
In this position you will be responsible for the supervision of the design and development of new and innovative product lines. In this position you will lead a global team of engineers in product development, project management and cost down initiatives while meeting our manufacturing, safety, quality, regulatory code compliance and marketing objectives. Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards.
· Provide project management & technical leadership within a cross-functional team interaction
· Demonstrate familiarity with company resources in areas of design, analysis, testing, tooling and prototyping
· Provide technical reports/presentations to management and customers
· Work withinternal groups to resolve component design/functional issues
· Support the development of drawings as necessary and participate in design reviews, DFMEA and DFM
· Support manufacturing process uptime improvements
· Coordinate technical training to maintenance, quality and other technical support people
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications)
· A Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
· 10 years of experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of engineering principles, die design and stamping experience
· Handle multiple technical projects with shifting priorities.
· Must have a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
· Must be a highly motivated self-starter with exemplary organizational skills.
· Proven ability to motivate and lead in a team environment.