The AZFSM Module Team Leader works on a regular day shift schedule and reports directly to an Area Manager.
The responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Performance, development and employee relations of engineers and technicians.
- Partner with other group leaders to operate as one team to ensure consistency in results across all of their functional area.
- Meet goals against area/shift metrics in safety, cost, quality, availability, training, and employee relations.
- Support segment team activities including IMT leadership, Production leadership or TMI leadership for the factory.
- Be a role model for a healthy culture and set the standard for expectations to living the culture.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Adaptable, curious and creative in problem-solving and planning for the future.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, tolerance of ambiguity, and commitment to task.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plusfactor in identifying top candidates.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a related science or engineering field with seven years of process engineering experience in wafer fabrication, or an M.S. degree with five years' experience or a Ph.D degree with three years' experience.
- Key skill sets include proven knowledge of process flow, equipment troubleshooting and Model Based Problem Solving skills.
- 3-5 years Lithography process engineering experience.
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate with vendor field service engineering support and manufacturing/engineering technicians on toolsets.
- Technical proficiency within Semiconductor Processing engineering and be able to provide technical direction on quality issues.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Willingness to go on seed assignment
- Experience as a People Manager/Team Lead
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Job ID: JR0090736