Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
11 - 15 years
Posted 391 days agoby Kristy Staggs
Excellent organization that promotes teamwork and growth, and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance with a Best-In-Class company. The Engineering Manager reports to the General Manager, and has a great succession plan.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
· 10+ years managing maintenance engineering in a manufacturing, assembly, CPG industry environment;
· Experience implementing PM activities;
· Strong leadership skills are required;
· Ability to develop maintenance solutions based on lean principles;
· Must have good troubleshooting skills;
· Ability to read electrical schematics and blueprints;
· Computer proficient with knowledge of AutoCAD software a plus;
· Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment.
· The Engineering Manager is responsible for supervising and providing support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance Department personnel;
· Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed;
· Ensure repairs and maintenance to facilities and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner;
· Work with production and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently;
· Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body.