We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach – investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
This position reports directly to the Director, Planning and requires the ability to work well in a dynamic, fast paced, high growth environment. The position sits in our Flatiron headquarters in New York, New York.
- Serve as the key lead on all matters related mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection
- Review incoming base building information pertaining to MEP/FP
- Coordinate and manage due diligence consultants and reports pertaining to MEP/FP
- Check in on blocking process to ensure MEP/FP needs are considered and accommodated
- Manage MEP/FP components of landlord work letters and reviews utility arrangements in leases
- Prepare MEP/FP components of scope narratives for internal budgeting purposes
- Participate in kick-off meeting with project consultants
- Review of all major drawing milestones for projects in the Construction Design & Documentation stage
- Work closely with Equinox construction team to ensure MEP standards are maintained throughout our clubs
- Advise the Facilities department with MEP issues and maintenance at operational clubs
- Advise the Procurement team in matters related to sustainability initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in the oversight and direct involvement of highly designed commercial interior development
- The ability to partner, explore, and communicate across the organization
- Excellent time management, technical and organization skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items