If you are an engineering professional from a design engineering background, this is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join our client, a world-class manufacturer.
Within an inspiring and fast-moving environment, you will have the chance to shape a hard-working team and drive the success of a key function within the business.
As the Engineering Manager, you will plan, organize and direct all aspects of the Engineering Department.
Focusing on systems and process improvement, you?ll motivate and empower team members to perform to the best of their abilities, ensuring that company and site goals are met.
You will oversee key projects and processes and develop policies, procedures and programs to enhance existing operations.
Additionally, you will select the design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products and/or the continuous improvement of existing product lines.
Your other duties will involve:
- Working with the Operations, Quality and Sales functions to review and monitor quality and process improvements, as well as new product development
- Overseeing the site?s maintenance and facilities activities
- Identifying and implementing new methods to measure products
- Reviewing and analyzing proposals and capital expenditure requests
- Training and developing team members
To be considered, you will need:
- At least seven years?engineeringexperience
- A design engineering background
- Strong project management experience, including the ability to manage projects of moderate complexity
- The ability to empower team members and operate in a servant-leadership capacity
- The proven ability to work with and lead a cross-functional team
- A Bachelor?s degree in engineering
Decisive and pragmatic, as the Engineering Manager, you will have strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent prioritization, planning and time-management abilities are also key.
Ideally, you?ll have a Master?s degree in engineering management or business, but this is not essential.
To apply for the role of Engineering Manager, pleaseapply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Engineering Manager, Engineering Operations Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Project Manager, Engineering Department Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Senior Engineer, Design Engineering.