This position is responsible for leading configuration management planning and execution activities across the full product development lifecycle, ensuring the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools are applied on assigned programs.Main Responsibilities
- Leads configuration planning and implementation Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, EBOM’s and MBOM documentation.
- Responsible for leading the enterprise change control business process and the release technician group.
- Supports the change process so that only approved and validated changes are released to manufacturing
- Responsible for developing, leading and managing a department comprised of release and/or data technicians.
- Tracks all deviations and drives risk mitigation with the business leaders within program management, quality and manufacturing
- Responsible to ensure correct and timely delivery of baseline configurations for newly awarded business
- Responsible to maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and measures Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met.
- Drives continuous improvement in the end to end closed loop change process Subject matter expert in how change management is realized in a manufacturing environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related discipline. Master’s degree in related discipline preferredWork Experience:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- PLM implementation experience and support for core Engineering process such as:
- Direct Material/Part Management
- BOM Management
- Product Change Management
- Variant Configuration Management
- Prototype Management
- ERP integration and Launch
- Master Data management
- Functional experience with applications such as:
- Visio or ARIS
- Teamcenter PLM
- Extensive experience in driving strategic business initiatives in the PLM and ERP domain regarding:
- Engaging business customers
- Managing customer expectations in accordance with the global template
- Defining deliverables timelines in accordance with the overall PMO Project Timeline
- Proven leadership and ability to work across teams to deliver a solution that will work end to end.
- Extensive, practical, experience in process improvement, involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- High communication skills required at all levels. Must be able to interact and impact senior leadership.
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication (English). Effective presentation style for all levels of stakeholders.