We are looking for an Engineering Manager, AI/ML. As an Engineering Manager working on the Lily AI Intelligence Platform, you will have the opportunity to build the core foundation that enables brands and retailers to understand the cognitive attributes of customers online and the 'why' behind 'what they do' in the customer journey.
Why is this exciting to you?
- You will build highly scalable services that ingest millions of product catalog data and create the deepest attributes for every product item.
- You will design and build enterprise Lily's product intelligence platform for leading online brands and retailers.
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years of technical experience building CV/NLP based AI/ML systems or data centric applications and 2+ years of experience in an engineering management or Lead role.
- You have worked on and/or have a deep understanding of messaging/queuing systems, stream processing systems like Kinesis, Kafka, Big Data technologies like Spark, Elastic Mapreduce, NoSQL like Cassandra, DynamoDB, GraphDB.
- Organize, plan and collaborate with product and technical leaders to lead large projects in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough, self-directed and biased towards action, can thrive in ambiguity.
- Implement effective engineering processes and industry standards.
- Help in growing & mentoring the most awesome team.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS(Preferred) or GCP or Azure, and container systems such as Docker.
- Programming experience in Java, familiarity with scripting languages such as Ruby, Python.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Nice to have :
- Experience working with enterprise products catalog systems with complex data pipelines.