5 - 7 years experience • Furniture & Home Goods
This position is responsible for overall product engineering of major appliances. As the Manager of the product engineering department, you will oversee tasks such as NPI, new model scheduling, loss management, manpower training, and processes. Through continuous innovation activities, you will direct activities such as launching new models, approving new parts and changed parts, improving quality of sets/parts, and communicating with HQ / design engineers.
- Proven ability of Industrial design/ Performance/ Cycle/ Design/ Circuit/ Standard/ BOM/ Quality.
- Provides technical assistance and solution when electrical or mechnical problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- When the line stops, find the cause of problems and determine the best couse of action
1. Degree in Mechanical Engineeringpreferred
2. At least 5+ year-experience in washing machines/ laundry equipment
3. Good Communication skill (Speaking, Writing)
4. Good computer skill (MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Exel, MS Outlook)
5. Good organizational and leadership skills