The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer and manager with proven ability to deliver infrastructure as code (IaC). Previous experience in an SRE role with an ability to build necessary tools to enable low cost, no manual intervention service deployment and management.
- Define, own and execute the Cloud Infrastructure roadmap deliverables
- Setup and Own Cloud Infrastructure standards
- Manage the auto scalability, continuous delivery, API gateway and monitoring and log management
- Ensure highest standards of security are met for all aspects of the service
- Participate in meetings and planning sessions as required
- Aid in the hiring process
- Participate in run sprints
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience required. MS degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience Implementing and managing large scale cloud and on-premise infrastructures including Disaster Recovery
- 6+ years of experience managing a team of Cloud Engineers required
- Strong experience in hands on development required
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects, including identification of project scope, requirements, deliverables, and coordination of project design and implementation activities
- Extensive experience with all facets of software development practices, software architecture, deployment (CI/CD), and Test Driven Development.
- Experience with tools like Kubernetes, GitLab, Chef, Puppet, Prometheus, Grafana, etc. required.