The company is a multinational $6 BB automotive tier one supplier of plastic injection molded interior components. A privately held global player with 161 production plants and 28,000 employees, the company is large enough to be a significant force without the burden of managing to shareholder value.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 7years of Engineering Management experience for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 automotive supplier.
- Experience with FMEA, DFM, DFA.
- Experience with PLC’s (Allen Bradley or Siemens).
- Understanding of CAD (Computer-Aide Design)
- Experience with compression molding, plastic injection molding or thermoforming would be a plus.