Xandr's mission is to Make Advertising Better. Consumers expect a highly relevant advertising experience with transparency and control over their privacy preferences.
Xandr's Identity engineering team evolves our platform to support trusted identifiers that provide a relevant ad experience that honors consumer privacy preferences. This is an opportunity to join an engineering team that is on the forefront of exciting advertising industry transformations related to the convergence of digital and television advertising.
Xandr is seeking an experienced Engineering Manager to join our Identity engineering team. You will lead a team of passionate engineers focused on evolving existing massively scaled advertising systems and building new platform features to adapt to the rapidly changing identity and consumer privacy landscape.About the job:
About your experience and skills:
- Inspire & lead team in the successful delivery of high-quality code & features
- Own team's planning, prioritization and execution of deliverables
- Provide continuous feedback to guide team members through their career development
- Partner with Product Managers to prioritize a roadmap that balances ongoing improvements with new feature development
- Foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes ownership and knowledge sharing
- Hire high potential candidates to grow the team
- You are an action-oriented lead by example player-coach manager
- You have led teams of engineers and guided them through their career development
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- You have a strong technical background and have driven planning and design discussions
- You have a track record of success leading cross-functional projects that deliver high-quality products on time
- Experience with leading multi-disciplinary teams preferred