JOB DESCRIPTION: ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE MANAGER sought by a major Chemical Company for its Little Rock, Arkansas area Plant of 50+ Union employees. The ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE MANAGER will manage 4 Direct Salaried & 10 Indirect Hourly employees and have full responsibility for all Maintenance & Engineering aspects. Job responsibilities include:
- Develop & manage M&E Capital Budget & Expenditures.
- Oversee all Plant Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance.
- Monitor and ensure the accurate utilization of the Computer Maintenance Management System.
- Interact with Site Process Specialist to coordinate Process Engineering activities relating to Maintenance and Capital Projects.
- Coordinate weekly Production & Maintenance meeting to Plan an effective Maintenance Schedule.
- Manage TPM Program.
- Develop/manager a Preventive Maintenance Program. Monitor equipment operational efficiency and readiness.
- Monitor an inventory of Spare Parts/Equipment.
- Develop/coordinate Capital Projects.
- Be an advocate of Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Maintenance experience with at least 3 years Supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a Union environment a plus.
- Demonstrate Leadership, Communications, Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience applying EHS Rules & Regulations.
- Application knowledge of TPM.