Engineering & Maintenance Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
Engineering Manager position is to ensure that our operations are safe and cost-effectively maintained in optimal operating condition (plant).
· Develop and implement capital projects designed to improve safety, efficiency, compliance requirements, and new products.
· Project and vendor management to include custom design and building of automated equipment.
· Develop and maintain systems to capture equipment performance and maintenance history. Use analysis to prioritize maintenance work, develop improvements, and monitor projects.
· Develop and implement systems and procedures that increase Operating Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), including rigorous PM, TPM.
· Ensure appropriate spare parts inventory to manage expense while ensuring department budget is achieved / exceeded.
· Hiring, train and manage team - staff level engineers and maintenance techs, as needed
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering
· 5 yrs min supervising others
· Experience with:
- developing plans for new product equipment.
- programming and maintaining PLC programs.
- tooling and machine equipment fabrication.
- facility infrastructureelectricaldistribution, compresses air, HVAC
· Ability to manage multiple projects within budgets.
· Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.