Data Engineer III
The Data Engineer III (Azure) is a developing professional who participates in creating and extending EnlivenHealth products in Azure. This person is a data engineer who can apply Azure best practices to take data from multiple sources, build and manage the data pipelines to serve Data Science and AI products. This person applies their practical and theoretical knowledge from data engineering or a related field. This person works as part of a team to design and develop new products as well as maintain EnlivenHealth’s current portfolio
- Implement data pipelines in Azure to deliver new data sources and features for machine learning.
- Implement data quality checks, classification, and data lineage.
- Write and validate test cases for other team member’s code.
- Rapid prototyping solutions and Implement unit tests to cover the new features being created.
- Augment the CI/CD pipeline to deliver new features to production.
- Provide engineering support for escalations from the Technical Assistance Center.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- In depth understanding and proficiency with Azure cloud platforms and data platforms.
- Expertise in on-prem and cloud database in Azure.
- Proficiency with big data processing and Azure data pipeline building with Azure Data Factory/Azure Databricks.
- Proficiency with DevOps and CI/CD methodologies and tools for automated infrastructure.
- Strong in programming with SQL and Python.
- Understand real-time streaming details using Big Data technologies like Apache Kafka and Spark.
- Basic understanding of agile development practices and Software Quality Assurance process.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic, motivated self-starter that is eager to excel with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Have a can-do attitude and make a positive impact our culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or quantitative field of study
- 5+ year’s hands on experience in data engineering
- 3+ year’s hands-on development experience with Azure.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Hands-on development experience of data profiling, management and ETL
- Hand on experience in PostgreSQl and Streamsets/Debezium.
- Knowledge of MLOps/AIOps
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical experience working with interfaces such as HL7, FHIR. EDI and knowing what PHI means.
- Big Data Technical Certification.