Head of Technology Engineering
Description of Responsibilities:
Building both tech ha4rdware (in the wearables / Beauty tech / iOT space) and software - online and offline - technical infrastructure at scale.
- Operationally outstanding in key areas:
- Designing and innovating on iOT devices for functionality, cost target and manufacture-ability.
- Designing scaleable consumer apps with a user experience mind set.
- Ability to develop and implement agile, leanprocesses with regular weekly sprints is crucial to success.
- Data Analytics and Machine learning expertise.
- Building, managing and leading cross functional technical teams and providers across geographies (Europe and India).
- Set in place metrics and review processes to unleash the best in personnel.
- Ability to integrate content and marketing efforts within the main product.
- Understanding of optics and sensor technologies and their applications in the health tech / quantification space.
- Understanding the beauty consumer and their ability to absorb technology.
- Track record of building a operationally outstanding development organization with the following attributes:
- A do-it-all mentality thriving in developing low cost and quick solutions while operating within a resource constrained start up environment.
- Experimentation driven mindset where metrics enable quick determination to double down on things working and quickly kill those that are not.
- Ability to guide data visualization for customers.
- Skills and Experience in the following:
- Optics and Sensor technologies
- Data Analytics
- Image Processing related Algorithms
- create technology roadmap
- plan and manage teams
- define milestones
Other Candidate Criteria:
- Must have at least 3+ years in the optics/imaging industry.
- Must have at least 5+ years of big dataexperience.
- 10+ years, overall, experience in above technology and industry.
- Bachelors degree in CS or related field.
- US citizens and Greencard.
- Must live in the NYC/NJ metro area.
**Agencies - Please Do Not Contact, Respond or Apply.**