SRF offers employees a dynamic work environment and a competitive benefits package including medical/RX, dental, life, disability, and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; 401(k) and ESOP. Professional growth is fostered for our employees through in-house training, conference and workshop attendance, tuition reimbursement and a strong mentorship program.
- Identifying engineering design opportunities, building client relationships, providing vision and strategy for procuring projects.
- Work with engineering design leadership across other offices to identify and execute a plan for growing the practice, building staff career satisfaction, and promote interoffice collaboration in the field of design.
- Leading the design of site and roadway projects;
- Development of project documents including reports, studies, construction contract documents, permit applications;
- Interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, and the public as necessary for project completion;
- Provide training assistance for engineers and staff;
- Business development activities, and field investigations, and project site visits.
- At least 10 years of experience in municipal engineering.
- Professional Engineer Licensure in the State of Nebraska; Licensure in Iowa also is a plus.
- Proven leadership and mentorship capabilities.
- Proven proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D and/or Bentley Geopak platforms.
- Keen entrepreneurial spirit; strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High productivity, attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to identify, build, and maintain strong relationships with clients.