Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Join our Ship Integration & Test team in Camden, NJ, supporting engineering staff in the development of technical data packages for combat systems integration!
The Engineering Aide will interface with engineers and external activities to:
- Review technical documentation to identify, document, and resolve documentation discrepancies.
- Coordinate technical exchange meetings
- Support Technical Data Package (TDP) development
- Review and verify technical data products (e.g., cable block diagrams, room arrangement drawings, equipment drawings, change description)
- Generate technical summaries
- Maintain database
Position may require infrequent travel to industrial locations in Bath, ME; Pascagoula, MS; Norfolk, VA; San Diego, CA; Washington, DC; and Lockheed Martin Moorestown, NJ campus.
- Technical acumen; ability to read and interpret system block diagrams.
- Ability to establish and maintain technical dialogue regarding equipment drawings and system block diagrams.
- Strong organizational skills needed to keep track of multiple projects in various development stages.
- Proficient with MS Office tools suite.
- Database experience.
Strong consideration will be given for candidates with USN shipboard experience in the AEGIS Combat System or AEGIS Weapon System, preferably as an operator or maintainer, or other USN shipboard experience.