$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Richmond, BC V6V 2G8
Industry: Telecommunications & Hardware•
11 - 15 years
Posted 59 days ago
Our Project Managers are highly visible leaders, building bridges across the organization to ensure projects are effectively developed, integrated and deployed with quality and on-time delivery into our production systems.
A strong candidate will have solid experience with technology/ product program management, functional team leadership, as well as superb skills in communications, business analysis,
problem-solving, cross-team coordination, and change management. The ideal candidate is not just a facilitator or project plan tracker but ensures things get done. The ideal candidate must have the drive to get things done and a "make it happen" attitude.
* Responsible for managing large program/projects.
* Work with Product Owners to develop project roadmaps which align to business objectives and sequenced by priority and resource availability.
* Work with business and technology subject matter experts to define the scope, create estimates, develop budgets, and produce documentation.
* Ensure the program and projects are in compliance with Broadcom's Strategies.
* Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross-organizational management briefings.
* Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal.
* Management of multiple Scrum Teams with geographically distributed team members.
* Drive Scrum Teams to self-organization, utilizing Agile Best Practices responsible for end-to-end Feature Management, i.e., Feature Grooming, Feature/Release Planning, Sprint Cycle, Release Management.
* Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues.
* Identify and manage dependencies and impacts
* Maintain meticulous records of projects and programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules.
* Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
• 10+ years of experience, as an Analyst, Project Manager or Developer, working with technical teams developing Enterprise class software applications.
• Excellent analytical skills and enthusiastic problem solver
• Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
• Strong knowledge of Project Management and SDLC principles and practices and agile frameworks.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to effectively document and communicate technical and business issues and solutions to appropriate organizational levels.
• Ability to work with minimal guidance. Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and manage one's time.
• Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organization without formal reporting structure authority
• SPC and Agile certification preferred. PMP certification is highly preferred but not required.
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in business, computer science or engineering or equivalent
• Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required. Working knowledge of Clarity PPM and Agile tools such as CA Agile Central (Rally), Confluence Wiki, and JIRA strongly preferred. As a member of the
Valid Through: 2019-9-16