Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 284747
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Desired Skill Set:
LTE, PeopleSoft, PMP, Project Management, Data Analysis
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Engineer-Equipment - II
Location: Walnut Creek, CA, 94598
* Equipment Management Roles and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for Engineering and Design of macro and small cell equipment in Northern California/NV. Projects include macros, small cells, and in-building solutions.
* Forecast future cell site needs including but not limited to E/// equipment, cabinets, antennas, batteries, power plants, generators, and other major materials.
* Manage the ordering and delivery of equipment for timely equipment arrival. The goal is to have equipment ready prior to construction start.
* Look at reusing available inventory first prior to ordering new equipment.
* Prepare purchase order requests and ensure vendor payment on receipts.
* Keep current and updated with the latest Maintenance Engineering approved equipment.
* Ensure optimum equipment allocation and efficiency.
* Communicate information and follow-up to the internal Client team.
* Support construction team and Network Assurance with equipment issues.
* Perform risk management to process to minimize project risks. Identify risks in the program.
* 5+ years experience as a Project Manager in Wireless
* 5+ years experience in construction and utility coordination
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office, Siterra, and SiteTraker
* PMP certification is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong project management and communication skills and ability to work with various departments
* Candidate must have strong experience with E/// and cell site equipment
* Solid technical background with understanding of 4G LTE infrastructure
* Must be self-managed and motivated.
* Experience in managing budgets and peoplesoft skills.
* Knowledge of Data Analytics and visualization
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)