Esterline Technologies is seeking a Senior Qualification Test Engineer.
This role is focused on qualification testing and associated activities for new Korry products being developed for a wide variety of aircraft, from developing plans and procedures through the final report. Good laboratory skills are essential to getting the most out of our highly capable lab and establishing the documentation for the permanent record.
Some of the PrimaryResponsibilities
- Writing of qualification test plans, procedures, and reports
- Develop and update screening procedures (ESS, HASS, RIM, etc.) either at the direction of customer requirements or based on developmental tests as required
- Perform and direct others in performing testing activities both on-site and at outside laboratories
- Resource estimation for new projects
- Provides training and technical leadership to improve the skills of the laboratory personnel in using and developing test equipment
- Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
Some of theQualifications.
- Knowledge of RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-202, and MIL-STD-461
- Highly motivated and possess effective oral/written communication and interpersonal/team skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills (ability to multitask and delegate work to and support peers)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience.